Conor McGregor Aims for '100 More Fights' After UFC Return Against Michael Chandler Following Horrific Leg Injury

Conor McGregor shares his plans for the future, hoping for '100 more fights' following his return to UFC against Michael Chandler after a horrific leg injury

In spite of being 34-years of age Conor McGregor isn't prepared to dial back yet, as he actually has a lot of desires left in the UFC.

The Irishman has not battled since July 2021 in the wake of experiencing a serious physical issue in his set of three battle with Dustin Poirier.
McGregor experienced a messed up Tibia in his set of three session against Poirier

McGregor is supposed to get back to the Octagon not long from now against individual UFC veteran Michael Chandler, however this battle isn't his final stage.

"What do I expect in this world? I expect 100 battles," McGregor said on Barstool Game's 'My Mother's Storm cellar' with Robbie Fox.

"I expect 100 additional battles. I'm working for consistency.
"I've been having this on, off, on, off gibberish for a really long time, by means of battle governmental issues, through wounds, through life. It works out. It's God's arrangement. It's all God, so I acknowledge and grasp it.

"However, I'm energized and confident that I can get a decent back to back run of sessions.

"I have a ton of energizing battles. I have a few contentions. You have folks on the trip, you have folks in different divisions that should be awesome.
McGregor's next battle will come against Chandler, yet he needs 100 more after that

"There's heaps of sessions I might have and I'm energized for each and every one of them."

In front of McGregor's next battle with Chandler, the pair have as of late been recording the most recent time of A definitive Warrior and it was uncovered by UFC president that 'a ton of s*** went down'.

Tending to this, McGregor said: "I had regard for [Michael] Chandler [before TUF 31] - we had an issue, right.

"Clearly, emotions are raging out of control - it's a f***ing threatening thing. I like his style, he prefers my style, we have a decent little buzz.

"There's as yet cutthroat fire - I'm still going to mince him. I know he will attempt to toss everything into his shots too. Yet, there's still deference - that is the way it ought to be.

"That is the means by which game ought to be, you ought to can isolate it. We had an issue once during it, and it's completely fine. Emotions were running wild - we moved beyond it."

Comments